Spinal Flow Certification Terms And Conditions
It is important you are aware of the terms and conditions to avoid any confusion. Please know that the certification, online modules and training do not constitute medical recommendations or advice. These terms and conditions may change from time to time and you may find the most current version on our website. These terms and conditions are applicable worldwide.
1. Enrolment Agreement
- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST where applicable) for the Course using the payment method selected on the online form
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- The Course is delivered over a maximum of 18 months. Starting from the later of the date we receive your deposit or the day you are given access to the Online Training Modules.
- This agreement has a cooling off period of 7 days from the date we receive your deposit (See Section 8 for further details).
The certification program includes:
- A 7 day in-person immersive (virtual option also available – see Spinal Flow Virtual Immersive section for more information on this)
12 months access to:
- The Online Training Modules.
- Access to Our Private Facebook Group.
- Weekly Certification live group calls with Dr Carli Axford
- Weekly Healers Academy live group calls with Dr Carli Axford
- Access to updated resource question library
3. Online Training Modules
- Course materials are provided online via our Online Learning Platform. Course materials comprise of written materials, videos (where specified) and other learning resources.
- On course sign up you will be given login details for the Online Learning Platform.
- Access to the Online Training material is unlocked as follows: The foundational first 14 certification modules, and all of the Healers Academy Modules are unlocked upon sign up. Then, on week 15, Module 15 will be unlocked, and from then on you will receive 1 module per week drip fed for the remaining 37 weeks.
- All content of the Online Training Course Material remains the property of Spinal Flow. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Spinal Flow;
- The Course Curriculum and content are subject to change at any time;
- In the event the Learning Platform is unavailable for an extended period of time (greater than 1 week), course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
- Twelve (12) months’ course materials access is included. After that time, you may join the Spinal Flow Association. (See section 7. below)
- Course Materials are available for download, any printing is at your own expense.
4. Spinal Flow Immersive
- Included in the certification is one Spinal Flow Immersive Training.
- You will be asked to select your Immersive Training date soon after beginning the course.
- Participants may only attend an Immersive Training, once their course fees have been paid in full. Fees must be received in full at least 30 days prior to the start date of the chosen Immersive Training.
- Immersive Training must be completed within eighteen (18) Months from the date of enrolment (See COVID 19 Clause for exceptions to this). This time limit may be extended by a further 6 months by paying an extension fee of $500. This fee must be paid prior to the expiry of the time limit. If the extension fee is not paid in time your unused training will be forfeited.
- If you find that you are unable to attend the Immersive dates in which you have enrolled, you may transfer your enrolment, without penalty, to a similar training on one of our other scheduled dates provided you do so at least thirty (30) days prior to the original event date, and that your rescheduled date occurs within eighteen (18) months of the commencement of your course.
- If you notify us less than thirty (30) days out from the program start date but more than seven (7) days out you will be able to change dates but there will be a change fee of AU$500. If less than seven (7) days from the training event you forfeit your position and are NOT eligible for a refund. This is due to our financial commitments with event planning requirements and us not having sufficient time to refill your spot. If this is outside of your control due to COVID, you will not be charged, see the below COVID 19 Clause.
- We may for any reason deem it necessary to change the program dates, audience capacity, venue, speaker or hours without prior notice.
- Spinal Flow Pty Ltd has the right to reschedule or cancel any training if we feel it is necessary and in the best interest for both parties (You the participant and Us). If this is decided, we will notify you in writing as soon as possible before the event is due to begin. In which case, we will enroll you at the next program within the year. Monies paid will not be refundable and Spinal Flow will not be held liable for any compensation.
- It is recommended to take out travel insurance when travelling to attend our events. Spinal Flow Pty Ltd take no responsibility for unforeseen circumstances such as travel delays, death or sickness of participants or their families, unforeseen financial troubles, acts of nature (including but not limited to Volcano’s, Storms, Floods, Pandemics etc.), or anything else which is out of our control, either in the lead up to or during the event.
- All other incidental expenses, such as visas, flights, airport transfers, accomodation, meals, car hire, scooter hire, other adventure activities, tours etc. and not limited to the aforementioned, are at your own expense.
- Any changes of plan forced or unforced are subject to all of the above terms and conditions
- If you are unable to attend your chosen Immersive due to border restrictions, we also offer a Virtual Immersive Training option.
- You will receive a hardcopy Training Manual when you attend the in-person training.
5. Spinal Flow Virtual Immersive
- In the event that you cannot attend your chosen Immersive Training in person you may elect to attend virtually.
- After taking part in a Virtual Immersive you are then eligible to submit your assessment requirements and become certified.
- After attending a Virtual Immersive you will then have the option of attending the next available Immersive Training in your region In-Person, (The next training you are legally allowed to attend).
- If you choose not to attend the next in-person training available you will forfeit your place to the in-person training and no refunds or part refunds will be given.
- If you elect to attend the Virtual Immersive, you will be emailed the recommended printing at least seven days prior to the training commencement date. Any printing is done so at your expense.
- After completing the 14 foundation online study modules and the live Immersive Training you are eligible to complete the assessments required to become certified.
- After completing your In-Person Immersive training you have 90 days to submit your assessments..
- If after 90 days you have not submitted your assessments you will be required to re attend an Immersive training either In-Person or Virtually. You will be required to pay the re-attend rate for this training.
- The assessment criteria for this course is subject to change at any time.
- All assessments must be submitted online via google drive.
7. Spinal Flow Association
- After your initial 12 months access to the course material, continued access to the bi-weekly calls, the facebook group, and the online training modules is available by joining the Spinal Flow Association.
- Membership of the Spinal Flow Association is available by monthly or yearly subscription.
8. Course Withdrawal and Refunds
Spinal Flow complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enrol into.
- A full refund is permitted if the enrollment is cancelled within 7 days of the deposit payment date.
- No refund will be provided after 7 days of the deposit payment date.
Please Note: Spinal Flow will not be liable for bank charges or international currency fluctuations when refunds are processed.
Registration to this certification means that you agree to our Refund/Cancellation Policy.
9. Payment Plans
- If you have chosen to pay by instalment, the subsequent payments after the deposit will be automatically deducted from your chosen payment method at the specified payment frequency for the specified number of payments.
- If a scheduled installment payment is unsuccessful, ongoing access to study materials and other benefits will be suspended until payments are resumed.
- If there are delays in payments, it is a requirement that subsequent payments will be rescheduled so as to maintain the original payment plan completion date.
- If the agreed payment plan completion date cannot be achieved, and needs to be extended, the payment plan amount will also be adjusted accordingly. For example: If a person signs up under the 6 month payment plan price but cannot complete the payment within 6 months as scheduled, their total price will then be adjusted to the 12 month payment plan price.
- Funds paid into partially completed payment plans which turn, and remain delinquent for 3 months or more, will be forfeited completely to Spinal Flow unless a prior agreement has been made.
- 12 month payment plans may be put on hold by prior arrangement for upto 6 months. In this time access to all parts of the certification course will be put on hold and the agreed price will remain unchanged. After 6 months it is possible to extend this “On Hold” period for a further 12 months however your price will be reviewed based on recent price increases, demand, and the extension time required.
- The course will recommence from the same place that access was removed. Eg. If payments went delinquent and access was removed at 13 weeks the course would then recommence at 13 weeks.
- Charges from this site will appear as “Spinal Flow” on your credit card statement.
10. Credit Card Security
All credit card transactions are processed via a third party PCI Compliant provider called Stripe.
From time to time we may offer discounts, event specials, part-scholarships and competition prize discounted prices. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that your agreed purchase price is fixed and will not be reduced if we choose to offer a discounted price at any stage. Likewise your agreed price will not be increased should we announce a price rise. Please also refer to Clause 1. credits, below for further conditions on price adjustments.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed, however we will use your surname, initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
We may pay commissions to third parties arising from your entering into this agreement with us.
14. Our Obligations
Spinal Flow has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your practitioner certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Spinal Flow Technique agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide login details to access the online Course Materials and mark assessments and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks;
- Provide access to submit any questions through a google form for Dr Carli to answer via video throughout the enrolment;
- Provide unlimited office support for logistic questions via email throughout the enrolment;
- Issue a Certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable). We will provide clients with the results of their assessment within 21 days of assessment submission. Certificates (electronic) will be issued within 21 days after marking a students’ final assessment, with optional hard copies available. International students will receive an electronic copy of their certificate only.
15. Student Obligations
Students with Spinal Flow are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to Spinal Flow is accurate;
- Notify Spinal Flow of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise Spinal Flow of any difficulties or problems they may experience with Spinal Flow staff, procedures or training;
- NOT submit or claim as their own, work derived from other source or work completed by another person.
- In your interaction with administrative staff and consultants (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and instant chats) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of Spinal Flow Technique, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. Spinal Flow Technique reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.
16. Spinal Flow Code of Practice
All Spinal Flow Students and Practitioners must abide by set Spinal Flow Codes of Practice. Further details can be found at:
17. Covid 19 Clause
If Dr. Carli Axford cannot travel to or from an Immersive Training location due to COVID and/or self isolation requirements we reserve the right to postpone your event to a later date.
If you cannot travel to or from the Immersive Training location due to COVID and/or self isolation requirements you are able to postpone your event to the next available training event in that same region.
If your Immersive Training does not run as scheduled you will be offered a future date In-Person or a Virtual option.
Refunds or part refunds will not be given if the Immersive Training does not occur on the dates specified.
Dr Carli Axford is not liable for any COVID cases that may occur during her teaching programs.
You are agreeing to attend a hands-on training program which due to the nature of the work may conflict with social distancing guidelines of the given location at the given time. If you feel that you would be unsafe you may reschedule to a different event (refer to Clause 1 Above).
18. Limitation On Liability
Spinal Flow, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if Spinal Flow has been advised of the possibility of such damages.